I wish I have a good friend by my side.. One I can talk to when I'm feeling down, but in the end, I'm still just a loner... I know you might think that I don't try hard enough, but I actually did tried to talk to them. I guess I just don't want to burden them with my problems. Another reason would probably because I'm afraid to hear the words "I don't care" or some other respond that sounds like they don't give a shit about your life. Maybe after I graduate from high school, I'll be able to find one. Even though they might not think that way, I'd still care about them : )
Then, maybe someday I wouldn't have to face my problems alone because I have somebody who supports me.
And no, I'm not emo - . - I'm far from thinking of killing myself. I know that killing myself means running away from my problems and I wouldn't have the guts to kill myself anyways.
I will get stronger : D Holding back the tears doesn't always mean you're strong either. Sometimes the person who's not afraid to show their tears are stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment